"Absolutely love this campsite, friendly staff and clean facilities. Love the fact you can camp where you like, great price with a great location. Dog friendly and children can have fun."
Hurst View is a family-run camping ground for tents, tourers and motor homes and is quietly situated off the beaten track between Lymington and Milford-on-Sea in the New Forest. With magnificent views across the western Solent approaches to the Isle of Wight and the Needles, Hurst View is set in an unrivalled area of natural and unspoilt beauty.
The campsite is level and fully equipped with toilets and showers. There are electric hook up connections available (book now as these go quickly).
We offer random pitching meaning you can camp where you like in any of our fields.
Dogs welcomeAccess the sea wall from our back gate for fantastic walks to Lymington, Milford and Keyhaven.
Bike HireWe work closely with Trax, who will deliver your bikes straight to the campite and pick them up again when you're ready.
CampfiresCampfires are more than welcome at Hurst View. We sell logs and marshmallows at reception!
The prices below are per pitch, per night, no matter what you bring (tent, campervan, motorhome etc.).
|Family (2 adults & 2-5 children)||£35|
|2 adults & 1 child||£30|
|1 adult & 2 children||£22.50|
|1 adult & 1 child||£17.50|
|All electric hook up pitches||£35|
- Don't make them too big
- Make sure you have water next to the fire
- Don't make them too close to your tent
- Check where the wind is coming from before you start your fire
- Keep the fire area clear of gas bottles and litter
- Don't throw beer cans and wine bottles into the fire
- Put the fires out before you all go to sleep (we have water containers in the office you can use)
Please keep disposable BBQ's off the ground. Place them on top of fire wood or bricks
No music or loud noise after dark. Please be considerate of other happy campers. Noise travels a lot further than you imagine in the countryside
Please clear up your pitch when you leave and leave it as you found it. There are bins on your way out (opposite the toilet and shower blocks)
Please keep to the speed limit when in the campsite (5mph)
- Please ensure your dogs are kept on a lead when on the campsite.
- Please dispose of dog waste in the bins provided